Sunday, July 7, 2013

Mom's New Calling

Guess where I was today? In Young Women's in the Vista Hermosa Ward! I was called as a Young Women's instructor today and the new bishopric set us all apart in class so the young women could see and hear it. Bishop McOmber said this was one of the reasons I was called to Guatemala... To teach and show love to the Young Women of our ward. When he said that, I knew that someone here knows my heart! (The only thing missing is Alicia, Kenzie, Breanne, and Whitney!)



This is the new Young Women's presidency.




This is the Aley family. They arrived here from Puerto Rico a month ago. We had them over for lunch on Sunday about two weeks ago and we really enjoy them. She reminds me of my daughters; smart, funny, beautiful, and has a good testimony. She is the new Young Women's president.


No comments:

Post a Comment