Five Days Left: 5 of the Coolest Places in Guatemala
1. Rio Dulce, we traveled by small boat all the way up the Caribbean Sea at the end.
2. Tikal because of the truly remarkable ruins of an ancient Mayan City.
3. Antigua was the first capital of Guatemala. It was destroyed by two earthquakes and Spanish ruins.
4. Pacaya is one of the many volcanoes here. We hiked it and the next day, it erupted!
5. Lake Atitlan is a beautiful lake with little villages built all around it named for apostles. We did the zip line at Panihachel near here.