Thursday, May 9, 2013

Just Another Day in Guatemala

I have to tell a humorous story... Yesterday, in the temple, I was back studying in a small space they have and I would close my eyes and try to say the words in Spanish. Of course, you can guess what happens, I doze off. I don't know how long I was snoozing before a member of presidency came to get me to do something for him, but my legs had fallen asleep and when I jumped up I couldn't walk. I was stumbling around, half asleep, trying to get going. Seriously I was like handicapped trying to follow him for thirty yards. I thought I was going to get fired on the spot for napping on the job. I wanted to tell him about the button on my back side that closes my eye lids, but he wouldn't understand.

_____________________________________________________________

We had lunch at Costco.



_____________________________________________________________

This is the place where Mom got her bag, they just sell through the fence to people walking by.




Distribution Center where garments cost under a dollar. Temple dresses on sale for $4.



Mom out in front of the Distribution Center. It is across from the temple.



Nice security guard at missionary training gate. All of the guards are so friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment