Saturday, May 18, 2013

ONE MONTH DOWN

Today marks our one month anniversary in Guatemala. We are still alive and the head hunters have not found us yet!

___________________________________________________________

Mom wanted to go to Nauvoo on a mission, well, I took her.


____________________________________________________________

The Ajpop Family: Mom, Dad and this little princess, were endowed and then sealed today at the temple. It doesn't get much sweeter than this. I worked in the nursery this morning and got to play with the little girl in the first picture. She was about Eleanor's size, but she told me she was four and her name was Kimberly. She was really smart, and we put about four puzzles together. I just talked and sang to her in English... She just spoke Spanish, but it seemed to work. We help them dress in white, and I got to take her to the sealing room... She was so sweet and good the whole time. When I took her in, she stepped right up and put her hand on her parent's hands... She knew exactly what to do. There wasn't a dry eye in the room, including mine! She gave me a big hug when she left the nursery to go with her parents. What a treasured experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment