Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

I Often Go Walking
1. I often go walking in meadows of clover,
And I gather armfuls of blossoms of blue.
I gather the blossoms the whole meadow over;
Dear mother, all flowers remind me of you.

2. O mother, I give you my love with each flower
To give forth sweet fragrance a whole lifetime through;
For if I love blossoms and meadows and walking,
I learn how to love them, dear mother, from you.
 
___________________________________________________________

Happy Mother's Day to the greatest example any of us could have ever asked for! We will never be able to thank you for all that you have done for each one of us. You are amazing. We hope you had a wonderful day, because you deserve it. We love you lots and miss you every day.

Love, All 28 of Us <3

I bought Mom some beautiful flowers for Mother's Day. I spent big bucks for this, as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment